Phone: 32 (0)2 533 17 86
Fax: 32 (0)2 533 17 89
- Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) (Law, 2004)
- Master (European Academy of Legal Theory) 2005
- Admitted to the Brussels Bar in 2005
Martin Bassem has been an attorney since 2005 and joined the real estate department of Simont Braun in 2010.
In his daily practice, he deals with legal issues in the Public real estate domain (i.e. public procurement, town planning, environmental law) as well as civil real estate matters (i.e. drafting real estate agreements, construction law litigation).
He has specific expertise in public procurement especially in the area of litigation in the execution of public works.
He advises both public authorities and private entities.
Conferences and seminars:
- “Recent development in real estate law and commercial lease”, journée de l’avocat et du droit , September 2009
- “la Loi Breyne”, seminars given to Simont Braun Clients
- “The Reform of the State Council (Conseil d’Etat)”, Seminar given to public servants of a public authority, January 2012
- “Procedures for building permits. What you should know.”formation BECI, May 2015.
Languages: French, English and Dutch.
Real Estate, Construction and Administrative Law
--Public and Administrative Law